I know, I know – it’s been a while.

First, there was the move. More on that later. Then, there was the access issue. You couldn’t actually connect to the site, “too many redirects” was the result you’d get. I looked and looked, couldn’t sort out why.

I finally got smart enough to ask the good folks that host this site. It took them maybe 20 minutes to tell me what was wrong. Turns out that I turned on a feature that required a change in the URL and not all of my options/set up were in sync. I finally sorted out how to get it all edited even though I couldn’t log in to the site and now you can visit again.

So, the move. At the end of August 2016 we moved about 34 blocks north and just a few east. It’s a very nice house with all the necessary amenities on one floor. It does have a basement but we don’t need to go down there on a day-to-day basis. An important consideration when you’re planning for your retirement years.

It has a 3 car garage. The double side is turning into my shop and the single will be for my wife’s vehicle. There will be other posts showing the progress of the conversion. I’ll have some catching up to do as it’s coming along nicely.